- The ArchieBot system was built on the most current security methods to provide a fully encrypted and data isolated service.
- Transit Layer Security (TLS).
- Secure Socket Layering (SSL).
- Compliant with: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- All data protected both in Transit and at Rest.
- Fully safeguards PHI allowing HIPAA compliance.
- Automated Infrastructure: Access to production is fully restricted.
- User Data Isolation- Dedicated and isolated infrastructure options.
- Double Encryption- SSL in addition to stream encryption.
- Fully auto-scalable infrastructure with geographic optimisation.
- Extremely high scalability allowing large data transmissions.
- Over 42 data centers / auto-server assign to combat downtime.
- High Availability (No Single Point of Failure).
- Completely modular structure.
- Any component can be added or removed to ‘build’ a solution in component blocks.
- Fully customizable configuration parameters / No need for custom development.
- Full API on all components with advanced integration options.
- API can allow advanced recordings with post-processing.
- The ArchieBot system can be placed directly inside a company system minimizing additional data transfers.
- SIP / VoIP / PSTN Integrations.
- 323 Integration in development.
- Unified Login: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google.
- Scheduling and Meeting Start: Slack, Outlook, Google.
- Content Sharing: Brightcove, Google Drive, OneDrive, YouTube, Vimeo, Periscope, Prezi.
- CRM Systems: SalesForce, Sugar.
WebRTC – Scaled to the limit
- ArchieBot has overcome the typical limits imposed by WebRTC (25 Streams).
- Scaled to exceed standard P2P connections limits -incorporating unique custom built MCU/TURN servers achieving capacities of 5,000+ participants.
- Fully browser based interface makes ArchieBot natively supported.
- We have combined the features of several platforms into one complete solution.
al. Grunwaldzka 212
1150 First Avenue, Suite 501
King of Prussia, PA 19406
© 2018 RTCLab sp. z o.o. All Rights Reserved