We protect your data
Confident collaboration requires control and security. ArchieBot allows real-time and seamless interaction for virtual meetings anywhere in the world, while providing essential protection.
To ensure privacy and control of your information and ideas shared, your online collaboration environment with ArchieBot delivers security from the point of scheduling your meeting all the way through authenticating participants and sharing content.
Experience the perfect partner for convenient collaboration with assurance that ArchieBot satisfies even the most rigorous security requirements.
Your security with ArchieBot is assured by:
All meeting session data – from origin/presenter to destination/attendees – is put through a process of switching and never permanently stored through the ArchieBot cloud.
A Highly Secure Meeting Experience
- The Host or Attendee has the option to save names and email addresses making organizing or joining new meetings easier.
- Site access can be restricted through authentication for all Host and Attendee access. Authentication can be required to gain access to meetings or any site information including listed meetings.
- Strong password rules can be applied to ArchieBot Access Anywhere.
- Approval required for all ‘Forgot Password?’ emails can be activated.
- Required reset for account passwords can be activated rather than re-entered on behalf of the user.
All meeting data is transported using a 256-bit SSL – typically internet data requires the use of Port 80 (used for standard HTTP traffic) – SSL requires the use of firewall Port 443 which is for HTTPS traffic only. By requiring this Port by default the ArchieBot Cloud ensures only the most secure presentation and session layers.